[The man in the elevator accidentally ignited a hydrogen balloon and 5 people were burned and have been administratively detained] November 1, Changsha, Hunan. When a man Chen took the elevator with a hydrogen balloon, his friend wanted to send a balloon to the girl next to him. Because the balloon rope was knotted, Chen took out a lighter to burn the rope, and the hydrogen balloon was instantly ignited and exploded. Five people in the elevator were burned to varying degrees. Among them, the girl was the most seriously injured, with burns to her face and hands. Currently, Chen has been administratively detained and the case is being further processed.